Ready to give your cabinets a more modern look?
Updating your kitchen doesn’t have to mean starting a complete overhaul. From a comprehensive initial design to quick and simple installation, Wabash Valley Kitchens provides beautiful custom cabinets so you can love your kitchen again.
Our process is designed to make every step as simple and convenient as possible:
- We’ll meet to discuss the larger scope of your design project and understand your vision and your budget.
- We’ll help you select styles, colors, materials, and finishes to suit the latest trends and your taste.
- We’ll build your custom cabinets using sustainable, high-quality materials.
- New cabinetry, trim, and door hardware are installed in approximately 2-3 days.
We’re local cabinet makers you can rely on.
Basic, big-box-store kitchen solutions are rarely the best option, but we know how hard it can be to find durable, custom cabinetry to meet your timeline and budget.
1. They’re nervous it will be a long, drawn-out process.
2. They ‘re uncertain about the quality of the cabinetry.
We work with you to get exactly what you want. Our cabinets are constructed from quality materials and designed with your price and style in mind. We build with ¾-inch plywood for strength and durability. Soft closing hinges and drawer slides are standard on all cabinetry, and our finishes are commercial-grade, waterborne products that are polar solvent and formaldehyde-free for a cleaner and safer product for us and the environment.