Design custom kitchen countertops with ease.
Even if you’re not completing a full kitchen remodel, there are plenty of small changes that make a big difference. Updating your countertops can make your kitchen feel brand-new and help you keep your home looking sleek and modern.
Our process is designed to make every step as simple and convenient as possible:
- You select the material of your custom kitchen countertops, such as quartz or granite.
- We will measure and make a template of the new countertop to ensure everything is going to be a good fit and appliances such as sinks and cooktops are going to be in the exact place they need to be.
- We build your custom countertops, cutting the stone to size based on the template, and profiling and polishing the edges.
- New countertops are delivered and installed in approximately 3-5 hours.
Our custom kitchen countertop installation is worry-free.
Getting countertops that work well in your space and are installed correctly isn’t always easy. It can be frustrating to keep your kitchen on hold to make changes to fit your sink, stove, or other appliances.
1. They’re nervous it will be a long, drawn-out project.
2. They ‘re uncertain about the quality of materials and installation.
We have years of experience in building and contracting, so you can rely on us to create templates that ensure a perfect fit. Professional countertop installers will even come to get the job done in about 3-5 hours, depending on the project.